1. Mixing: The raw rubber, compounding agent, etc. are put into the mixing equipment for mixing at a certain ratio. The purpose of mixing is to make the compounding agent completely dispersed in the rubber, and not to reduce the mechanical strength of the rubber as much as possible. Mixing is carried out in an internal mixer in accordance with the process requirements. Generally, the process temperature is 130 ° C.
2. Remelting: Remelting is carried out in open mills according to the process requirements. Generally, the process temperature is 80 ℃. During the remelting process, a certain amount of rubber exhaust gas is also produced, mainly odor concentration.
3. Rolling: According to product requirements, semi-finished rubber sheets
with thickness and width that meet the requirements are processed. During the calendering process, certain odorous gases are generated.
4. Vulcanization: The temperature during the vulcanization process is controlled at about 130 ° C. Under the effect of pressure and temperature, the rubber has a series of physical and mechanical properties such as constant tensile strength, elasticity, hardness, and tensile strength.
5. Trimming: Unfold the rubber sheet
on the long case, use a steel ruler to cut the width and length according to the finished product specifications, and cut both sides along the texture. The solid waste in the process of trimming is scraps of rubber sheets
, which are collected as raw materials for reclaimed rubber.
6. Inspection and packaging: check and accept according to product quality standards, wrap it with plastic film and affix the product logo.
7. Storage: The final product is stored in the warehouse for sale, and the process waste gas generated during the processing is collected and discharged through the gas collection facility above the equipment.